1.5 pound of bacon
1 large sweet potato
2 dozen eggs
1/4 cup water
2 muffin tins for large muffins
1. Turn the oven on to 375 F.
2. Cut the sweet potato into cubes.
3. Steam the sweet potato cubes for 5 minutes.
4. Cut the bacon slices in half and use them to cover the bottom and sides of the muffin tins.
5. Precook the bacon in the oven for 10 minutes.
6. Whisk the eggs and water in a blender.
7. After removing the bacon from the oven, divide the sweet potato cubes between the tins.
8. Add the egg mixture to the tins.
9. Return to the oven and bake for 30 minutes until all of the eggs are cooked through.
10. Let the soufflés cool for a few minutes before eating.
These can be frozen but will last several days in the refrigerator. Other vegetables can be used too.